Version 2.0 - Creating New Contact Lists from your PowerSchool Integrated Data
Start by clicking on the Contacts link in the top navigation menu:
Once you are in the Contacts section, click on Create New List under the Lists tab,
This will bring you to the Edit List section. From this section, you will perform the following in order to develop your contact list:
- Choose a List Name
- Choose an available numeric IVR Code that you will be able to remember.
- Choose if you wish to have the list remain as private or choose the “make it shared” green box to make the list accessible to other users.
- Filter by Account: Choose if this list is to apply to Any Account, This Account, or to a specific school to which you are mapped. Please note that Filter by Account will only include additional building names if you are signed in at the district level.
- Choose Field: Select the field to which Alert Solutions is currently mapped that you would like to use for additional filtering.
- Choose Operator: Select the data operator that will further distinguish your data (examples include Equals, Contains, Does not Contain):
- The blank wildcard box is where you will enter free-form items that are unique to the field and operator for which you are searching (ex., Field=ID; Operator=Starts With; Blank box=S- to pull all student data).
- Press the Add button.
Your contact list results will now populate below, including subscriber count:
Finally, press the Save button to save your list
Your list will appear in the list of Contacts and is now available for use in creating your next multi-channel messaging in Alert Solutions!
For information on using your contact lists in sending multi-channel messages in 2.0, click here.
To edit your contact lists, choose the Edit button and follow the above steps to revise your contact list.