Skip to content

Feedback

1 result found

1. List of Open and Completed Tickets

On the home page we have the option to create a Ticket when we need help. I usually have several things going on all at once, and don't always receive email feedback on the progress on each. I'd love to see my open tickets listed, possibly in the same kind of format as this feedback area. The tech could post comments, and I could add more information as needed, plus I'd know the status of each of the jobs I've requested help on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your request; please feel free to use this forum for any additional feedback.

This is not a feature we will be looking to add to this system. As support cases are also used internally for Support notes and activities on it, it is not something we can open to full customer view. However, we urge clients to keep a copy of the case number each time your receive a reply email from our Support team, for reference, so that you can connect with Support at any time to get an update. using the referenced case number.

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base