Skip to content

Feedback

30 results found

1. Scheduled Tasks in Recent Broadcast Activity

We would like Scheduled Tasks (automated attendance, automated lunch balance notifications and other custom automated notifications) that send out notifications to show up in the Recent Broadcast Activity on the home page in Alert Solutions 2.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Any way to add individual numbers to be called? Like my own, so I can hear the message ??

Is there the ability to add individual phone numbers to be added. I would like to receive the call, just to see that it was done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this great feedback! With our New Static List feature in Version 2.0, you can create a static list via hand-selecting users. This will allow for you to include your static list selection when creating and sending new broadcasts when you are not on the initial distribution list. To learn more about the new static list option under Contacts, please review the following section of our online user guide: https://alertsolutions.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1097959-version-2-0-creating-static-contact-lists-and-br. In addition, have you seen our newest product SwiftK12 yet? This product actually gives users the ability to proof a message before sending it. If you’re interested in taking a closer look, let your account manager or our Support team (support@alertsolutions.com) know!! Please keep the ideas coming-we really love to hear from our clients in this forum!

3. Allow Admin to see who has received messages regardless of email, SMS, or Voice

For emergency situations, we plan on sending messages over multiple platforms. It would be great to be able to combine the error tables and merge with a parent list to see if the message failed for all three platforms for any contacts.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Staff fields identified as Staff

Would it be possible to label staff fields as Staff Work Email and Staff Cellphone etc?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Attendance Alert Detailed Attachments

When I, at the district level, make a call to parents, I get a very nice attachment in my email back from Alert Solutions with detailed information on each call made, in csv format. I'm told by Alert Solutions that this attachment isn't available for attendance alert calls - that we must go to the Alert Solutions home page and view the results there for attendance calls made. Possible to please have the csv file with results attached to the email notifications when attendance alert calls are made?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Search contact preferences

I would like to be able to search for all contacts that have opted out of receiving general announcements via text messages or any other combination I choose.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. make link to sign up for training more accessible

You may want to make the link to sign up for training (https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/50md31cq/ ) more accessible. Maybe post it under the help page/knowledge base section. I stumbled upon it under Alert Solution News on the home page. I was trying to figure out the system to help someone else, but if I'd have already known anything about the system I wouldn't be looking for training help under the news section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Proofing Functionality Back

Please add the preview option back. Admins like to receive preview of important emails as they sometimes want to edit

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Need a Save Draft feature in email alerts

If you are building an email and need to come back to your computer after refreshing, there should be a "save" or "draft" to come back to and keep working on at a later date.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Switching schools with out an ID and password.

I'm on 2.0 and the admin of the program. I still have to put in an ID and password in order to get to another school. I wish you could change it back the way it use to be, where as the admin we could go in to the different schools without a login and password. Thanks.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need a way to resend an email

There needs to be a way to resend a message to just those that have failed. To implement this, messages would need to be saved and have a resend option and this option would need to have a way to specify which users to send it to.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A report or way we can see content of past messages sent on any given day.

There are times we would like to reference to a broadcast and we cannot. It would be nice to either have the broadcast as a report or at a minimum a way we can see it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Staff Preferences

Need a way for Staff to be able to choose how they want to be notified just like parents do.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There has to be a way to edit a quick broadcast template and SAVE your edit.

I'm thinking I must be missing something but I can't find any way to edit a quick broadcast template and then save your new template. Being able to change a template is an absolute no-brainer. As it is now, you can edit but I don't see any way to save your changes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. AS Needs a PREVIEW Option!

I reaaaaally think it would be helpful for users if there was a "preview" option in order to see what the email format looks like with the content in there before you actually send to your audience. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We agree! Thank you for sharing this with us! We love it when customers take the time to tell us how we can improve.

The email editor does have a built-in preview button that may work for you. To see, you must be on the advanced edit screen. In the top row, left hand side there is an icon that looks like a document with magnifying glass.

This opens up the email in a new tab for you to review further.

We plan to enhance this further by creating an option for you to send sample copies to your inbox and draft messages.

Would you like to vote for that? You can see that idea here: https://alertsolutions.uservoice.com/forums/216471-feedback/suggestions/13004994-add-proofing-functionality-back

Please feel free to call us at 800-929-1643 if we can assist you further!

Thank you,

Kylee Graff

17. Parent preferences

Please bring back the old way to update parent preferences as an administrator. It was much easier when there was a link on the left hand side of the page that would take you to where you could edit parent preferences, rather than having to go to Alert Solutions first, then search for the contact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow named administrators to be included on every email

Our communications co-ordinator is not a parent at the school i would like the option to include her in every email that is sent.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Current Selection - Staff

Need a way to send notifications to certain Staff members by using Current Selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Screen settings are too wide

Stop stealing my real estate! :-(

When creating a new message, we are instantly prompted to select a Contact Group. Easy to do but we have to scroll left to right to see the FINISH button. It would save mouse clicks and time if it all fit on once screen. I'm happy to send you a screen shot if you want....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base